Thank you, 2019 Find Red volunteers
- Buddy Bayliss BC&C LLC
- Danny Brashear E.J. Ward Inc.
- Bradley Crawford Jones & Frank
- Matthew Cutshall Sheetz Inc.
- Ali Daughtry Robertson Loia Roof, Architects & Engineers
- Tina Davis United Rentals Trench Safety
- Kimberly DePaola Windy City Wire
- Frank De Poli Elaflex Latin America
- Joseph DiAndrea Island Pump & Tank Corp.
- Brian Dubas Pine Run Construction Corp.
- Tracy Emerson Petroleum Processing Solutions
- Brian Fenley Island Pump & Tank Corp.
- Jose Gabriel Fonseca Mora Fommor SA
- Lori Griboski Petroleum Card Services
- Ryan Harrigan Compliance Testing and Technology Inc.
- Pete Hojnowski E.O. Habhegger Co. Inc.
- Stacy Irons United Rentals Trench Safety
- Lynn Israel-Wood Power Integrity Corp.
- Nate Lawson McCon Building and Petroleum Services Inc.
- Jason Mattinson Riverside Steel Inc.
- Kelly Mulligan Morrison Bros. Co.
- Jeanne Murphy Murck Core Engineered Solutions Inc.
- Micah Nelson S. Bravo Systems Inc.
- Jill Orr E.J. Ward Inc.
- John Radu Jr. Riverside Steel Inc.
- Angela Riedel Walsh Long & Co. Inc.
- Clayton Robbins The Oscar W. Larson Co.
- Dalton Scholes RDM Industrial Electronics Inc.
- Mark Shaw Compliance Testing and Technology Inc.
- Tim Smith NUPI Americas Inc.
- Tinamarie Smith JD2 Environmental Inc.
- Jodi Solomon Seneca Cos.
- Alex Stuart Beneficial Systems
- Javed Surani Your Environmental Specialist
- Ben Thomas UST Training
- Jason Wiles 7G Environmental Compliance Management
- Kevin Winchenbach RDM Industrial Electronics Inc.
What is Find Red? Find Red is a volunteer program that puts you in front of your customers (and potential customers) at the PEI Convention at the NACS Show.
PEI Find Red volunteers greet attendees and help them find their way around the convention center. Selection of days, times and stations is on a first-come, first-served basis.
What do PEI Find Red volunteers do?
Each volunteer signs up to work during a certain time block at the PEI Convention at the NACS Show. Areas include registration, the kick-off breakfast, bus drop-off, education sessions and other PEI events.
Will my company earn Priority Points or be recognized?
New this year, each participant will earn 2 priority points for their member company with perfect attendance in all time slots reserved. Maximum 2 bonus points earned (limit one bonus per exhibiting company). Companies that participate in PEI Find Red also receive recognition in the convention program, convention signage, the TulsaLetter and ... right here.
Questions? Contact Teresa Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-236-3969.