Print this page to use as reference while taking the test.
At the end of the test you will be presented with your results and a Certificate tab. If you need these you must print them at the end of the test. Once you close the test those items are no longer available.
Your name will appear on the certificate of completion exactly as you enter it.
- You will be asked 70 multiple-choice questions.
- Read all choices and choose the most correct answer.
- There is no time limit, but you must complete the test in one sitting.
- To review or change a previous answer click the Back button or click the number of the question to jump directly to it.
- You may flag a question for Review so you can come back to it later.
- A blank answer will be considered incorrect.
- At the end of the test you will be shown your results.
- You may print the final results if you wish.