2020 is a year like no other. The pandemic led to the cancellation of the physical PEI Convention at the NACS Show in Las Vegas. It has slowed business in many sectors. But surveys show that PEI member companies remain busy.
It's more important than ever that we connect. Join us for the first Virtual PEI Convention & Expo LIVE Nov. 10-12, 2020.
Download the full schedule here.
|Register for virtual convention|
Message from PEI Executive Vice President, Rick Long
We hope you will join us for education sessions and panels, networking lounges, an interactive expo hall -- even a playground to connect and compete for prizes.
The virtual event will meet the needs of PEI members around the world. No masks required, and tons of interaction. Enjoy the event from devices in the safety and comfort of your home or office.
- Approximately six hours of programming and activities each day.
- Engagement with live chat, networking lounges, Q&As.
- PEI Women, Young Executives and 10-Groups networking breakouts.
- The latest industry innovations and offerings showcased in one Expo hall.
- Opportunity to interact directly with PEI Priority Club members in the PEI Priority Club lounge.
- Education from the PEI Convention. Gain actionable ideas, download content and dialogue with presenters during sessions such as:
- Riding the Wave of Disruption in the Fuels & Convenience Industry, Brian Gray, managing director and North American retail fuels and convenience lead for Accenture.
- Economic Foresight in the COVID-19 Era, Alan Beaulieu, CEO of ITR Economics.
- State of the Industry, Rick Long, PEI executive vice president and general counsel.
- Regulatory Update, EPA Office of Underground Storage Tanks.
- PEI Membership Meeting. PEI President Bill Mascott will reflect on this year. We also will elect PEI officers and install new directors.
Note: All presentations also will be viewable on demand until the end of the year for those who register.