Not registered for the virtual event? Register ($125).
Were you registered for the canceled Las Vegas event? Transfer your registration ($100)/view cancellation options.
The 2020 PEI Virtual Convention will be Nov. 10-11, and attendees may access all of it from devices in the safety and comfort of their homes and offices.
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority canceled the on-site 2020 PEI Convention at the NACS Show, which was scheduled Oct. 11-14.
The virtual convention, however, will meet the needs of PEI members around the world. No masks required, and tons of interaction.
- Approximately four hours of live programming and activities.
- Engagement with live chat, networking lounges, Q&A's.
- PEI Women, Young Executives and 10-Groups networking breakouts.
- The latest innovations and offerings at the PEI Priority Club and Sponsors Showcase.
- Education from the PEI Convention. Gain actionable ideas, download content and dialogue with presenters during sessions such as:
- Riding the Wave of Disruption in the Fuels & Convenience Industry, Brian Gray, managing director and North American retail fuels and convenience lead for Accenture.
- Economic Foresight in the COVID-19 Era, Brian Beaulieu, CEO of ITR Economics.
- State of the Industry, Rick Long, PEI executive vice president and general counsel.
- Regulatory Update, EPA Office of Underground Storage Tanks.
- PEI Membership Meeting. PEI President Bill Mascott will reflect on this year. We also will elect PEI officers and install new directors.
Note: Key presentations also will be viewable on demand.