The Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI) is seeking a Marketing Manager. This position is responsible for developing and implementing multifaceted marketing campaigns for PEI programs, services, publications, events and membership recruitment. This position will support efforts to elevate the PEI brand, enhance member engagement, increase event attendance and encourage cross-departmental collaboration.
Click here for full job description.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or related field
- Minimum five years of experience in all aspects of marketing, including targeted emails, marketing automation, direct marketing, advertising and e-commerce
- Proven expertise in digital marketing (web, mobile, social, email, SEO/SEM, advertising)
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and effectively see them through to conclusion
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience working with email deployment systems such as MailChimp or Constant Contact desired
- Experience working with designers and printing techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in association membership marketing desirable
- Ability to travel occasionally, including weekends
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to build strong relationships, both internally with co-workers and externally with members, vendors and industry partners
PEI is a nonprofit trade association whose members manufacture, distribute and service petroleum marketing and liquid handling equipment. Founded in 1951, PEI represents more than 1,500 member companies in all 50 states and more than 80 countries. PEI is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.