ATLANTA, Oct. 3, 2019/Petroleum Equipment Institute/ -- Outgoing PEI President Charlie Burns, president of The Oscar W. Larson Co., installed eight new directors to the board during the annual PEI Membership Meeting at the PEI Convention at the NACS Show.
PEI members recently elected eight people to the board from PEI’s odd-number districts and one new director from PEI’s service and construction division. These eight members, along with the incumbent directors and officers, will make up the new board of directors:
- James Ether, of R.M. Dalrymple Co. in Saratoga Springs, New York
- Kevin Cormier, of K.C. Petroleum Inc. in Jacksonville, Florida
- Mainor Reyes, of Reyes Rep Gas in Guatemala City
- Brian Travis, of Eaton Sales & Service in Denver
- Derek Rethmeier, of Western Pump Inc. in San Diego
- Kirby Corkill, of Jarvis Lighting in Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Dave Duncan, of Irpco in Charleston, West Virginia
- Ryan Harrigan, of Compliance Testing and Technology Inc. in Cedarburg, Wisconsin
Also installed was Chris Santy, of Patriot Capital in Atlanta, who moved from co-director to director of the affiliate division.
Founded in 1951, PEI is composed of more than 1,600 companies engaged in manufacturing and distributing equipment used in the fuel and fluid handling industry. Members are located in 50 states and 81 countries. PEI, headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, is the leading authority and source of information for the fuel and fluid handling equipment and services industry. For more information, visit www.pei.org.