CROSS-INDUSTRY COMPENSATION & BENEFITS SURVEY
PEI partnered with 22 other distributor-based associations to gather data for the 2020 Cross-Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey. The biennial survey provides compensation bench-marking data designed to help participants make more informed decisions about compensation and benefit packages.
The 2020 Cross-Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey represents the most complete, accurate and up-to-date compensation and benefits data available. In addition to data on recruiting and retention; health care costs/trends; retirement benefits; vacations/PTO and holidays; sick and other leave; and sales practices, this report contains compensation-related statistics for common job titles in the industry. These job titles include positions in the following categories:
- Executive level
- General and administrative
- Sales and marketing
- Information technology.
Participants will receive free of charge:
- An association-specific report
- Excel data tables with full cross-industry data aggregates
- A customized and confidential company-specific compensation report
- Access to a searchable results application, which allows users to interactively aggregate the data set based on multiple filters of their choosing.
If you wish to purchase the survey, click here.