Customized signage company Signs.com surveyed 800 people — half managers, half employees — about decorum at work, focusing on behaviors they found most inappropriate.
Bosses resented employees when they felt they were being taken advantage of.
- 90% of bosses found chronic lateness unacceptable.
- 83% said romance is bad — or making unwanted advances toward anyone at work.
- 80% said spending too much time on social media irks them.
- 77% are annoyed when employees make too many personal calls.
- 76% of bosses can’t stand it when employees tell inappropriate jokes.