"Now that every firm in every industry is dealing with survival, it’s time to let those old ways give way to the new at a breakneck pace," writes Art Petty for SmartBrief.
The COVID-19 global pandemic will change five business management practices forever:
- Remote work for knowledge workers will become the norm.
- Collaboration and innovation practices will become more entrepreneurial.
- Transparency on risks and finances will be expected.
- Strengthening decision-making muscles will become a thing.
- The supervision mentality will be replaced by coaching.