Execs tend to give nonanswers when asked about two things: company performance (especially when it’s been poor) and proprietary information (particularly when competition is fierce).
You are here
Business Bullet articles for .
A formal employee advocacy program can help your business reach job hunters, break silos and boost overall morale through employees' social media posts.
Nearly 90% of HR leaders feel their organization has been ineffective or neutral at increasing diversity representation. To overcome that:
- Go beyond mentoring.
- Increase representation.
- Reframe talent processes.
Five of the 10 highest-paid CEOs on the Equilar 200 list led companies that went public in 2020.
To build organizational resilience and generate value, HR leaders must do four things:
- Engage more directly and deeply with employees.
- Let employees bring their "whole person" to work.
- Spread decision-making across the organization.
- Expand their view of "talent" across the whole ecosystem.
Your colleagues will thank you if you cut these 20 words from your vocabulary immediately.
Nearly 40% of IT decision-makers said the weak link in their cybersecurity efforts is their own CEO.
In a virtual workplace, cybersecurity must be a top priority for the C-suite.
CEO confidence is growing when it comes to the global economy, but CEOs are anxious about:
- Cyber threats (71% “extremely concerned”)
- Regulatory policy uncertainty (51%)
- Pandemics and other health crises (46%)
The number of business school grads taking jobs in the oil and gas industry has fallen by 16% since 2019 and 40% since 2006.
Between 71% and 90% of survey respondents say their companies' skill transformations have had four positive outcomes:
- The ability to realize company strategy
- Employees’ performance
- Employees' satisfaction
- Reputation as an employer