The Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI) is seeking an Advertising Sales Manager. This position has primary responsibility for the sales and promotion of PEI advertising products. Using an existing customer base, this individual will thrive on the ability to persuasively present all of PEI's advertising products in a cogent and attractive manner. The Advertising Sales Manager works closely with all PEI staff to develop campaigns to achieve participation, engagement and revenue goals for PEI. This position reports to the Director of Marketing. View the full job description here.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in advertising sales
• Excellent client and interpersonal skills, with a flexible attitude
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Cognizant of current digital trends, platforms tools and practices
• Solid written communication and presentation skills
• Outgoing, friendly, motivated self-starter with solid time management skills
• Very good problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in changing marketplace
• Exposure to / experience with ad serving platforms
• Good understanding of technical issues involved in online ad campaigns
• Good understanding of digital video marketplace, vendors, and third-party technologies
• Good business ethics and ability to represent PEI’s brand in a professional and enthusiastic manner
• Must be able to travel occasionally (up to five trips per year)
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.