- PEI Directory
- PEI Journal
- Recommended Practices & Exams
- Safety Resources
- Service Technician Recruitment
- Compliance & Funding
- Petroleum Equipment Forum
- Industry Links
- Member Discount Programs
- Members Only Downloads
- Business Bullet
- PEI Business Advisory Group
- UST Installer Training
- WIKI PEI
- News from PEI
The annual PEI convention is held in conjunction with the NACS Show. Each year, the exhibition features the latest in fuel marketing and liquid handling equipment and technologies.
The NACS Show is divided into five main product areas. PEI has partnered with NACS to assist with the Fuel Equipment & Services area. For information on exhibiting in the Fuel Equipment & Services area of the trade show floor, contact Bob Young at 918-236-3966 or email@example.com. If you are interested in placement on the New Exhibitor Fuel Equipment & Services area of the trade show floor, contact Chris Bouldin at 918- 236-3964 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the entire NACS Show Floorplan
Booth Costs for 2016
$34.50 per square foot - Member Rate (PEI and NACS Members)
$46.50 per square foot - Non-Member Rate
Minimum booth size is 10' x 10' (100 sq. ft.)
NACS Show Exhibit Booth Application Information
NACS Show exhibit space is assigned in “Priority Points” order based on the following.
Accumulation of Priority Points
Points accumulated are based on the last 12 years of NACS and PEI membership and exhibitor engagement (2004-2015). The Priority Points allocated reward loyal exhibitors and members of both organizations with weighted emphasis on membership and tradeshow participation.
Point Allocation (Since 2004)
Points have been calculated based on the following criteria.
- 10 points – per year of membership with PEI or NACS (maximum credit for one organization membership)
- 5 points – per NACS Show exhibit year participated. Primary, paid booth contracts only. Co-exhibitors and cancellations do not receive exhibit points.
- Booth size purchased per year (scaled points)
o 3 points – 800+ sq ft
o 2 points – 400-799 sq ft
o 1 point – 100-399 sq ft
|Selection Bracket||Bracket Point Range||Applications Open (10:00am EST)||Application Deadline**|
|1||198+||January 25||January 27|
|2||191-197||February 1||February 3|
|3||173-190||February 15||February 17|
|4||152-172||February 22||February 24|
|5||135-151||February 29||March 2|
|6||121-134||March 7||March 9|
|7||120||March 14||March 16|
|8||105-119||March 21||March 23|
|9||90-104||March 28||March 30|
|10||73-89||April 4||April 6|
|11||61-72||April 11||April 13|
|12||51-60||April 18||April 20|
|13||41-50||April 25||April 27|
|14||31-40||May 2||May 4|
|15||26-30||May 9||May 11|
|16||18-25||May 16||May 18|
|17||16-17||May 23||May 25|
|18||0-15||June 6||June 8|
**Missed Submission Deadline - Any exhibitor that misses their assigned Priority Bracket application deadline will be placed at the bottom of their bracket for assignment, or at the top of the next bracket to be assigned.
Only NACS and PEI Members will qualify for Priority Point selection (January-June 2016). Priority Brackets have been created for booth selection. Qualifying exhibitors will select within their assigned Bracket based on priority points accumulated. Point totals and Priority Brackets were sent to designated tradeshow and key contacts of member companies.
Applications received by their Priority Bracket deadline with deposits will be sorted based on points accumulated and assigned as follows:
- Priority points (highest to smallest)
- Tie-breaker – Date/time stamp on application
- Online floor plans will be updated at least twice daily after assignments begin.
- Missed Submission Deadline - Any exhibitor that misses their assigned Priority Bracket application deadline will be placed at the bottom of their bracket for assignment, or at the top of the next bracket to be assigned.
- Competitors - Every attempt will be made to ensure that exhibitors are not located next to listed competitors that are listed by the applicant.
- Companies Drawing Space for or With Others – Companies are prohibited from sharing booths or drawing for each other, except in the case when one company owns a percentage of another company.
- Priority Points are only earned when a company exhibits at an event. A company paying in full for space does not earn a priority point without exhibiting. Priority points must be earned, not purchased.