- PEI Directory
- PEI Journal
- Recommended Practices & Exams
- Safety Resources
- Service Technician Recruitment
- Compliance & Funding
- Petroleum Equipment Forum
- Industry Links
- Member Discount Programs
- Members Only Downloads
- Business Bullet
- PEI Business Advisory Group
- UST Installer Training
- WIKI PEI
- News from PEI
Membership Eligibility & Divisions
To apply for membership, the first step is to determine what membership type most closely represents your company's business. The Institute is organized into four corporate divisions and one individual membership category. Once you have reviewed the various divisions and their requirements listed below, click the Apply Now link to begin filling out your application. Once your application is submitted, the membership process has officially begun. If you have any questions whatsoever, please contact Carletta Denison at email@example.com or 918.236.3962.
PEI Membership Types - Click the links below for information.
Corporate Membership Divisions:
Individual Membership Category
Corporate membership is based on annual sales and begin at $350 per year. Members of the operations and engineering (O&E) category are individuals and pay $150 per year.
To be eligible for membership in PEI, your company must meet the requirements for the division to which it seeks admittance in addition to meeting the general requirements. Your company must:
- Have a business interest in petroleum marketing equipment as a manufacturer, distributor, installation and service contractor, manufacturers representative, export manager, etc.
- Have been in business for at least a year as a corporation, partnership or proprietorship
- Corporate members must be sponsored by at least one PEI member company.
Individual membership is available to individuals who own or operate fuel storage systems.
Learn more about...