Petroleum Equipment Forum
Petroleum Equipment Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Users | Search | Help
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Business, Service & Construction
 Service & Technical
 Help with EBW Auto stick jr
Bookmark and Share
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vitto

USA
376 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2010 :  22:52:05  Show Profile
I have a customer with and autostick jr 4 channel all 4 channels say probe not found on alarm print out checked wiring to probes for shorts and opens are the probes in a loop? say like if one channel opens up will it knock out the rest of the channels I had a couple of probes and tried them but still no readings there is just a main cpu board and display interface keypad and printer. t checked the voltage between the probe plus and minus as is supposed to have 24v dc pulsing i did get a lower voltage (abt 6-8 vdc) sorta pulsing I am bringing my analog multi meter and see what the pulsing voltage is mabe the digital meter is to slow to catch all the pulse I think my next step will be a new cpu board any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

iamdoc

USA
447 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  08:36:04  Show Profile  Visit iamdoc's Homepage
Have you tried calling Clarke Knutson at IES? He is the original Autostik engineer.

Doc
info@iamdoc.com
Go to Top of Page

vitto

USA
376 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  10:51:26  Show Profile
Hey Doc would u have a ph# for IES or mabe a web address that i can get a # from
Thanks Bob
Go to Top of Page

unitedpei

USA
726 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  11:54:47  Show Profile  Visit unitedpei's Homepage
Clark's phone number is (231)737-1075...

Greg
United Petroleum Equip. Inc.
www.unitedpei.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Bookmark and Share
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Petroleum Equipment Forum © 2014 Petroleum Equipment Institute Go To Top Of Page
Register Now! XML Feed Follow us on Facebook RSS Feed Snitz Forums 2000